Virtual Offices: What They Are And Why You Need One!
Why Kings Court is a good choice for your Virtual Office
We professionally answer calls in your company name: make a good impression!
Calls transferred to your mobile, messages forwarded by email
Free use of Meeting Rooms
Register your business here
Mail/fax collation and forwarding
Cost effective mail franking service
Use of copiers, shredders and fax machine
Move into physical offices as you grow
@kingscourtoffices.co.uk email address available
If you are starting a new business or are often out working, why not try a Virtual Office at Kings Court. For our full service the cost is fixed for the next five years at fifty pounds per month if paid by monthly standing order.
1. Your post is delivered to your business address at Kings Court for you collection.
Use us as your Post Box. The Royal Mail collects from us each week day about 4pm.
2. Use our Franking machine instead of queuing in the Post Office, ask Lauren for details.
3. Full telephone answering service with many ways to forward your messages.
4. A letter writing service (talk to Lauren).
5. Copying, faxing, printing and scanning facilities
6. When you call in please help yourself to a glass of cold water, a cup of tea or coffee and a piece of toast, whilst sitting down and opening your post.
7. For that occasional important meeting please feel free to use an interview or meeting room (Please book at reception).
8. The conference room is available for larger meetings at a nominal charge.
9. Please feel welcome to use the toilet facilities and freshen up.
10. Make friends and inter trade with other people within Kings Court.